- Industry Standards: Industry standards, certifications, and definitions
- NFPA 1977
Enhanced design of our best-selling NFPA 1977 certified Brush Shirt that offers greater durability and superior product fit as well as functionality.
- Inherently flame-resistant
- Two chest pockets with hook and loop closures
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closures to keep dirt out
- Convenient sleeve pocket with a pen slot
- Innovative, adjustable collar than can be worn up or folded down and secured
- High-temperature rated button fasteners
- Resistant to UV light fading
- Lightweight, breathable fabric for optimal moisture management
- Well-tailored, yet roomy enough for easy movement
- Materials: Nomex Fabric
- Weight: 6 oz/sq. yd
True North Gear® products are sold almost exclusively through a network of retailers and online stores. If you purchased a product from one of these retailers or online stores, please contact their Customer Service department directly to determine the Return and Exchange process.
True North Gear® accepts returns and exchanges if the product was purchased directly from us. In this case, if a True North Gear® product fails to meet your specifications or your expectations, we'll be happy to return or exchange it for you. Please call 800.873.5725 during our normal business hours (8:00am-4:00pm PST Monday through Friday) or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Thank you for making us your trusted source for the gear you depend on. The basis of all good relationships is good communication and clear expectations. We hope this has helped you understand what we think is fair and how we make our decisions regarding warranties and repairs.
As always, we love to hear from you, especially if you feel there’s some way to improve what we’re doing. Whether it’s a way to make a piece of gear better, or how to better our customer service, we’d love it if you took a moment to drop us a line.