Mystery Ranch is experiencing supply chain issues and has numerous items on backorder. We have some items in stock, but if you need an item quickly, please email us to see if we have this item in stock. If we don't have it in stock, we'll try to give you an updated delivery date.
When you’re clocking a thousand-plus overtime hours in six months, living out of a bag can get disorganized, dirty—even confusing—this is the solution.
The Monster: Your Red Bag, with a Brain.
This is gear that needs to fly, spike out, and pack-out; load on the mule-train, ride four deep in the truck, strap on a Type 6, shove into a compartment on the bus. When you’re clocking a thousand-plus overtime hours in six months, living out of a bag can get disorganized, dirty—even confusing—the updated MYSTERY RANCH MONSTER is the solution.
- Ultra-wide opening for ease of access, packing and organization. The thought-out built-in compartments and pockets allow for quarantining your dirties.
- Horseshoe shaped zipper access to main compartment
- ID window for contact card or Red Card
- Orange web indicates harnessing carry-option components
- Zippered, full length side pockets ideal for tent, sleeping pad, or other storage needs
- Four compression straps minimize form factor when not fully loaded
- Stowable backpack straps allow for carrying over long distances and packing out of spike camp
- Stowable padded duffel-style shoulder strap included for carrying versatility
- Stowable haul handles for traditional carry
- Two stretch-mesh pocket on inner face of lid allow organization of small items like books, illumination devices, toiletries, and other personals
- Segregated and compressible exterior access to laundry bag quarantines dirties
- Sleeping bag compartment can alternately function as boots and shoes storage; floating construction allows main compartment to expand or contract depending on packing
- Built of double-layer, custom spec’d 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
- Interior 200D orange laundry bag and liner