GOVERNMENT AGENCIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR LARGE ORDERS
Welcome to Western Fire Supply!
Micro-Blaze® Emergency Liquid Spill Control is a safe, non-toxic, microbial formulation used for bioremediation of hydrocarbons and other organic compounds. It breaks down, degrades, and digests organic waste while also suppressing vapors and eliminating flammability. The proprietary combination of wetting agents, nutrients, and microbes make it an ideal formulation for use on many pollutants found in spills and contaminated sites.
All of our microbes are naturally occurring, not genetically engineered, and are found in soils and waters all over the earth. These microbes have been carefully researched, tested, and chosen for their affinity to degrade hydrocarbons and other organic waste.
* Clean up hydrocarbon spills / leaks
* Soil bioremediation
* Vapor suppression
* Equipment, tank and pipeline cleaning
* Safe and cost effective method for in-situ bioremediation of contaminated soils and water
* Elimination of vapors and LEL’s, creating a safe working environment
* Residue and runoff can be safely sent to industrial and municipal WWTPs
* 10 year shelf life and easy to use concentrate make it convenient to maintain on hand for future emergencies or for every day usage
Examples of organics that can be remediated with Micro-Blaze® (list not exhaustive)
* Acetone * Acrylonitrite * AFFF waste * Anti-freeze * Aviation fuels * Benzene & Benzene compounds * Crude oil * Diesel fuel
* Gasoline * Hydrocarbon waste * Kerosene * Methanol * MTBE * Motor oil * Organic waste * Pipeline condensation * Toluene
4505 Golden Foothill Parkway, Suite 1
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762-4549
Sales - (916) 633-6565
Orders - (916) 625-6332