Designed around the Timberline Tool Dolphin clamp, this minimalist holster also accommodates older FSS hose clamps, employing a clever magnet retention strap that drops out of the way.
Sling Your Dolphin Clamp Like A Six-Shooter
A hoseclamp holster must walk a fine line between being Too Much (an oversized bag with extra tools and poor access) and Not Enough (a spider web of, well, webbing). Our holster finds a sweet spot, with enough structure for no-look access and replacement, without extras that make it unwieldy and inefficient.
- One-Handed, Quick-Draw Access
- CAL FIRE PPE Working Group approved to CAL FIRE Spec 1728
- UL® Certified to NFPA 1977-2016
- Embedded magnet retention drops out of the way during hoselays
- Structured holster allows for no-look access and replacement
- Mounts to belt with MOLLE attachment system
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for longevity: maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- HDPE plastic for structure
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- (Order processing times may take up to 10 business day)