Load the flagging tape through the top zipper opening and thread an end through the over-sized grommet. The flagging tape pulls out easily, won't unravel, and is always accessible whenever you need it and wherever you want it.
*Now designed with a wider mouth allowing for easier tape deployment on an active fire line
- Quick, secure Velcro attachment to belt, harness or anywhere
- Securely stack multiple colors in one place
- Tape loads easily through zipper opening
- Zipper pull tab for easy loading with gloves
- Dispenses through bottom over-sized grommet
- Holds a 1-3/16" x 150' roll (most often fits with Tuff Stuff or Presco brands)
- Materials: 1000D Cordura , Nylon Webbing; Velcro
- Dimensions: 5" x 6" x 1"
- Industry Standards: Industry standards, certifications, and definitions
- NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Firefighting)