The Ethos wildland fire pant is extremely comfortable and breathable with added durability in the areas that are prone for blowout. Constructed out of Tecasafe Plus Ripstop 7oz and reinforced with Advance 7.2oz in the rear, knee, and instep areas gives you the ultimate pant to keep you protected and comfortable on the fireline. Xvent technology and Tecasafe Plus material keeps you cool and comfortable while the Advance material protects and provides excellent durability.
Breathable: “Xvent” provides air flow allowing body heat to escape.
Comfortable: Seamless crotch design minimizes chafing
Fit & Mobility: Articulated areas along with an aggressive cut provide excellent fit and mobility
Durable: Double reinforced in rear, knee, and instep areas with Advance 7.2oz material
Waist Sizing Chart
|29" - 31"||32" - 34"||35" - 38"||39" - 42"||43" - 46"||47" - 50"|
- Material: 7oz. Tecasafe Plus Ripstop and 7.2oz Advance
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® NOMEX® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec Velcro
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: L): 27 oz. / 1.63 lbs. / 0.74 kg.
- Certified to Meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1)
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications