The Grenade™ Hose Strap holds it together so you don't have to. Designed to accommodate a wide range of hose sizes and bundle types, the Grenade™ is fast and easy to deploy while wearing structure gloves. No more fumbling to open the Velcro or tugging the strap through a buckle to free the hose. The patent-pending release mechanism lets you simply pull the pin and throw.
- Quick, one-step deployment
- Durable stainless steel pin release mechanism
- Innovative, patent pending design
- Adjustable length of 15" - 20"
- Will fit 100' length of 1.5" – 2.5" single of double jacketed hose.
- Materials: 2 Nylon Webbing, 2" x 6" Velcro closure, Stainless steel "Grenade Pin" release"
- Industry Standards: Industry standards, certifications, and definitions
- NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Firefighting)