Very high efficiency single pulley with one-way rotation and swivel
Openable even when attached to the anchor, the SPIN L1D pulley is designed to be used in conjunction with a descender for maximum simplicity in setting up a deviation for a heavy load. The faceted sheave only rotates in one direction, providing excellent efficiency when hauling and adding friction zones for the rope for additional braking when lowering. The swivel facilitates handling, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load, and direct connection of carabiners, ropes or slings.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with a descender for maximum simplicity when setting up a heavy load deviation or haul systems for work at height or rescue:
- triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- the rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- special side plate design protects the rope path and allows the use of a Prusik friction hitch in a progress-capture system
- Optimal hauling efficiency and lowering convenience: the faceted sheave only rotates in one direction, providing excellent efficiency when hauling and adding friction zones for the rope for additional braking when lowering heavy loads (more information in the Instructions for Use and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com).
- Easy handling:
- swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
- swivel accepts up to three carabiners and allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate maneuvers.
- Weight: 425 g
- CE*, NFPA 1983 Pulley General Use * CE based on the applicable requirements of the EN 12278 standard
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Sheave diameter: 40 mm
- Maximum working load: 3 x 2 = 6 kN
- Breaking strength: 36 kN
- Efficiency: 93 %
|Inner pack count||1|