- MADE IN THE USA
- Can wash 1 set of turnout gear per load. Full wash cycle: 25-35 minutes
- Runs on 120 volts (watts per load: 110-160 watt hours)
- Stainless steel inner and outer tubs (capacity: 2 cu. Ft) and has a patented tub design
- Easy soft-mount installation
- No transmission or agitator to replace and no lower water seals
- With fewer overall moving parts; Promotes longer life expectancy
- Complete with manual /manufacturer’s warranty & Follows NFPA-1851 guidelines
PLEASE NOTE: this item may have extended lead times (typical lead time is ten – twelve weeks).
Call for specific pricing quote.
The most efficient clothes washers available and costs less to use based on total energy, water, and detergent usage and is the only top load horizontal-axis clothes washer made in the U.S. There is no mildew build-up or odor as with front load machines.
Spin Cycle RPM’s & G-Force:
- Delicate: 525 RPM 85.9 G-Force
- Normal: 560 RPM 97.8 G-Force
- DO NOT plug power supply cord into GFI outlet
- Hot water temperature can’t exceed 105° F (40° C) (NFPA Section 7: 188.8.131.52)
26” x 27” x 42” | Height with door up: 56” | Depth with rear hose: 30”