Whether you’re prepping for a few family members or just yourself, sleep easy knowing you have at least 2-weeks’ supply of food in case of an emergency - our Mountain House Just in Case...® 14-Day Emergency Kit has you covered.
Our specially formulated 14-Day Emergency Kit provides approximately 1,436 calories one person for 14-days. Not only that, but we’ve thoughtfully packed with some of our most popular meals to keep your taste buds happy and hunger at bay.
Here’s what is included in The Mountain House Just in Case...® 14-Day Emergency Kit:
- 5x Beef Stroganoff with Noodles Pouches - Tender pieces of beef, onions, mushrooms, and a savory cream sauce served on a bed of noodles. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 5x Breakfast Skillet Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Contains hash browns, scrambled eggs, sausage, onions, and peppers. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 4x Scrambled Eggs w/Uncured Bacon Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Scrambled eggs and uncured bacon. Each pouch yields one 1-cup serving.
- 5x Granola with Milk & Blueberries Pouches - Granola, wild blueberries, and milk. Each pouch yields two 1/2-cup servings.
- 5x Italian Style Pepper Steak Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Seasoned beef strips, tomatoes, peppers, and soft long grain rice. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 8x Rice & Chicken Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Rice and chicken blended together in a savory sauce. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 5x Chili Mac Pouches - Savory precooked beef, kidney beans, chili sauce, and macaroni noodles. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 5x Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Pouches - Chunks of beef, spaghetti noodles, and a rich marinara sauce. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
There are a total of 80 servings in our 14-day kit, and it requires a total of 60 cups (15L) of water to rehydrate all the pouches. This emergency food kit weighs 14.6 lbs. and measures 19.75"(L) x 12.3"(W) x 15.3"(H).
With a shelf life of 30 years, you can store our emergency kits and rest safe in the knowledge that they’re always going to be there and will always taste as fresh as the day you bought it.
All you have to do is add hot water. Making our Emergency Kits the choice for preppers, campers, survivalists, and anyone wanting reliable long-life food in storage.