Adjustable top flap utilizing hook and loop closure to get the perfect size for securing your hose clamp. Padded back panel helps pouch keep its shape, and helps prevent bruising. Second pocket on front for small hand tools such as wire cutters or flashlight. Bright yellow Rip-Grip allows easy one handed opening even with gloves on. Frontline Hose Clamp pouch attaches vertically with MOLLE and fits all True North® fire packs. NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Firefighting).
- Fits the largest to the smallest hose clamps, even the Ponderosa
- Padded back panel to prevent bruising
- Second pocket on front for small hand tools
- Attaches vertically with MOLLE.
- Materials: 1000D Cordura
- Dimensions: 10 x 5.5" x 1" to 12" x 5.5" x 1""
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Industry Standards: Industry standards, certifications, and definitions
- NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Firefighting)